Friday, April 6, 2012

Things that happened this week:

I went swimming at Sunset Bridge with Ellie, Leanna, Mikaela, and Hannah.

I explored the weird depths of the UAC storage room.

I attended 4.5 of my usual 10 classes.

I listened to some Gregorian chants by candlelight.

I saw The Kopecky Family Band in concert [and bought their cd!].

I went to Easter Chapel.

I had a picnic in the woods alone with my Bible.

I walked into class 20 mins late because I had been having a picnic in the woods and reading my Bible.

I bought some new clothes.

I went to The Well, where we concluded the Romance series.

I cleaned my room.

I shared my drive home with Ellie and Hannah.

I surprised my family by showing up a day early.

I watched Doctor Who and had to explain everything that went on to Gracie.

I made brownies.

I dyed Easter eggs.

...and then I blogged!

We'll see what sort of adventures I get myself into this Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment