Scattered around were naps, midnight wal-mart runs, and the sort of messy dinner conversation that uses Disney princesses to segue from an overly amusing menopause discussion to an overly serious Calvinism discussion.
I also happened across a pair of students who were rollerblading/skateboarding down the sidewalk in dressy clothes, carrying a cake. Sure wish I knew THAT story.
I didn't get to go to KC, but I got to see To The West Coast perform:
and I got some swag:
and then I came back to my dorm and realized just how little stuff I have left here:
Basically, dressing for this next week will be difficult. I did think to grab a couple of bags of clothes, but I ended up with a LOT of dressy stuff.
I'm thinking this week would be a good time to try to wear a dress every day for a week. While I didn't think to grab some jeans or a towel, I did end up with 12 dresses.
So maybe today didn't go as planned. Regardless, God is so very good!

No comments:
Post a Comment