As the sun rose over Beasley Hall, creeping ever faster toward my window, a lone bird called out and I turned my back on the outside world. This was no time for nostalgia! I soon would be free! I pivoted towards my bags, sitting like hollowed out carcasses on my bed, waiting for me to give up on my crap dramatic writing.
I can already tell that today is going to be wonderful! Usually, the mornings kind of suck, then the day gets better as it gets later. But today? Even the morning is wonderful! I got up and got dressed in the sort of dress that is normally worn on Easter or to a wedding, the sort that restricts breathing and puffs up in the wind. Then I did poorly on a test, and now I'm getting ready to go to an art gallery for Fine arts!
The rest of the day includes one more test, hopefully going running, then, in quick succession, lifegroup, spades night, worship, and IHOP. Thursday nights are the best possible kind of crazy(:
but really, is this not the most adorable fabric pattern ever?
No comments:
Post a Comment