Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today I was supposed to finally defeat Captain Hammer with a devious plot which involved disguising myself as a statue, using my freeze ray, singing an evil little ditty, then destroying him with my death ray at a homeless shelter dedication, then winning the heart of my true love. Unfortunately, my plan went horribly awry when... I slept until 2. But hey, I did go to my grandma's house to eat tacos for her birthday today, so the day wasn't a complete waste!

I also finished the TTWC project I started a few days ago! The lettering could be better, but overall, I like how they turned out:

Tomorrow I'm going to Union Station with some of my best friends! Should be extremely fun! I also get to find out whether Nick and Jacob are moving to Colorado... I almost think I like not knowing better. It kind of sucks, because it'd honestly be such a good thing for their family that neither answer is necessarily good. Still, I'm selfish enough to really hope they don't move away!

No comments:

Post a Comment