Friday, March 16, 2012

remember when I said yesterday was going to be wonderful?

boy, geez, was I ever right!

After dinner Ellie randomly decided to go to Wal-Mart. So me, her, Julie, and Leanna went and wandered about, looking at paper and easter stuff and OMG BABY CLOTHES!!! Amey's baby, Alista, will be born in May and I swear I'm going to be spending waaaay too much money on that kid.

Of course, since we left at 6:40 I had about 25 minutes of Wally World before I had to book it to Lifegroup. Things are getting much less awkward.. or at least, I'm not noticing the awkward as much, and hey, at the very least, there's dogs and cupcakes, two things I've been deprived of!

From Lifegroup, I went to spades night at Becker's, where Steven and Taylor played an incredible game, winning with Taylor going 10 for 2 and Steven going blind nil... meaningless to anyone who doesn't know the game, but it was kind of amazing. I think I'm beginning to understand spades.. maybe someday I'll play instead of watch! Although even just watching I love getting to hang out with this group of people.

We went to Thursday night worship after spades. They had it outside again last night, and it was fantastic! I like it outside much better than everyone cramming into Davis Theater. Since they decided at the last minute to do it outside, there was no lyrical projection, so they had us just shout out songs everyone knows.

And then? And then the fun part! We piled into cars, Ashley, Kayla, Mikaela, and Angela in mine with the boys following either having a dubstep party or stuffing 3 people into a trunk, and went to Ihop. We also met up with the worship group, who go every Thursday, and pushed together tables until we were all sitting at an L shaped table that took up the entire section. Crazy giddy hyper people with caffeine made for the best sort of meal! I cannot even say how incredibly thankful I am to have these people in my life!

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment