Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today started in the best way possible: breakfast with Jordan, Joe, Julie, Jared, and Faith. And from there? It just got better. I stayed awake in classes, had an enjoyable, if not edible, lunch in Mellers, then Leanna and I went outside to study/read. I stayed after she left... I stayed for way too long. Three hours in the sun, and my skin is now redder than 20th century Russia [I told Tumblr I'd stop making Soviet Union jokes on FB.. that won't stop me from repeating these jokes, which were bad the first time, here, on my very own, personal blog].

This evening included going to my evening class while there was still daylight out, which was a first, and probably won't ever be pleasant, then I studied for my Critical Thinking test in Woody-Gott... "studying" next to a group of my friends, while Captain america happened to be playing on the tv... I legitimately got a lot done though. Including looking further into a study abroad program in Glasgow, Scotland!

Glasgow seems like it would be the perfect place for a history major to spend a semester. Even the front page featured news about an old building they're restoring and some new sonar technology that helps them to "see into the past". The school is gorgeous and seems to have a good program, though I couldn't find anything like a list of course offerings on their website. London would also be an acceptable place to go.. I'm thinking fall of my Junior year would be when I'd want to go!

So that was my day!

Now I'm going to go watch several hours of videos of people with Scottish accents...

No comments:

Post a Comment