I have been absolutely LOVING the weather this week!!!
Yesterday after algebra I went and picked violets...
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my phone with me and I lost track of time and sort of missed a class... But I didn't feel too bad about it, because it meant I got to dance around to Owl City while I arranged these, then I read some of Black, then I went to Leanna's room to watch Gilmore Girls [which I had never seen until yesterday] until dinner!
At the CA meeting last night we prepared for a BIG surprise for SBU that's going to be awesome and is happening on my birthday!
Then, I finally took the leap and went to lifegroup at Becker's house! I've been wanting to start going to that one, even though I'm already in one, to get to know some of the FC college students better. I've just been nervous and putting it off. But then Steven said his dad had smoked 20 lbs of pork that was going to be there last night, so, you know, I had no choice!
Today so far has been EXCELLENT and promises the sort of adventures that made me decide to blog this now instead of trying to cram in with this post, which had kinda been my plan.
So I'm off! Hopefully to get tan, take lots of pictures, and spend some quality time with my God!
No comments:
Post a Comment