Saturday, March 17, 2012

I have the most wonderful group of friends!
Everyone came over tonight for Bailey's birthday party, which consisted of all of us* standing in a circle in the front yard, eating food, all of us* sitting in a circle in her room, all of us* standing in a circle taking turns shooting a basketball, and all of us* sitting in a circle on the trampoline.
GOOD TIMES!!!!

I'm so incredible blessed to have these people in my life. I'm glad I get to stay here for an entire week, crashing youth group, and going along on a field trip to Union Station on Friday.

Unfortunately, the night was a bit bittersweet... Nick and Jacob told us tonight that there's a really good chance they'll move to Colorado within the year. Their dad has been trying for a while to get a job there and they'll know for sure on Wednesday, but he'll probably get this one. I'm not sure if I can handle this again. It was bad enough with the Baxters, now two more really good friends moving? I'm just praying for peace and contentment. I know that God has each of our lives worked out for the best, but that doesn't mean there won't be pain. I just hope this isn't a pain He chooses to inflict. Even if it does happen, I'm just glad we'll at least have the summer together.

I've been thinking lately about study abroad. I think it'd actually be a better decision to save up and live in London for several months, either a summer or after I graduate. Studying abroad is just incredibly expensive, and I'd be so busy trying to keep up with classes I wouldn't have time to experience the city.

And that is about all for today! Making big plans for the rest of the week, hopefully a few of those work out! I need to go adventuring! Maybe I'll even post pictures! But right now? I. Need. Sleep. Good night!

*"all of us" is Me, Bailey, Amanda, Kaidyn, Kooper, Elise, Abigail, Bekah, Emily, Jacob, Nick, Tom, Joey, Marlyse, Calvin, and Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment