So today?
Today I gave up not one, but TWO hours of sleep between daylight savings time and having to be at church an hour earlier than usual. I got dressed and did my hair in the dark so as to not wake up my roommate, then I drank 3 cups of coffee and headed to Freshwater. This morning I ran visual for the 9:00 service. It was my first time doing it and I was kinda scared I would mess it up somehow. It was also the kid running audio's first time too, and he had a lot more to worry about messing up, so in a twisted way it made me feel much better. Everything went just fine though and I only messed up once. Never mind that the slide I put up too early was the only slide that had the power to actually move people. It worked out though and no one seemed to mind. I spent the 10:45 service completing membership training. Can I just say that I LOVE that this church recommends members get a passport since there's a really high chance that they'll be going overseas with the church before the passport expires?
After church, me and Julie headed to a fabulous Meller's lunch of meat-ish-stuff and instant potatoes which was every bit as delicious as it sounds!
Between lunch and dinner, I did absolutely nothing. Then at dinner, Ellie and I fought like whiny pre-school-aged siblings while bystanders gave us odd looks.
Then tonight I watched Finding Nemo with Julie, Julie, Faith, Angela, Joe, Jordan, Scott, Steven, and Mike. Wonderful movie, wonderful people! I am so incredibly blessed to have such awesome people in my life here at SBU!
Tomorrow promises sunshine, which might mean a trip to Dunnegan over lunch to do exciting things such as algebra homework! It also promises an end to Critical Thinking lectures, which is just fantastic! After spring break my earliest class on Mon/Wed/Fri will be at 1:00! But maybe I'll drag myself out of bed early enough to eat lunch or something..
No comments:
Post a Comment