So tonight was much fun! But start with the daytime, shall we?
I went to church at FBC. I was actually surprised at how good it felt to be back. I hadn't really considered it my "home church" before, that always went to Northern Hills, but today it definitely felt like home.
Then I ate chips and texted Jacob. I actually ended up texting him all day, about Gregory, our evil unicorn friend, jetpack business models, and plans to take over
the world involving nuclear arms dealing and mind control and NASA. I love that kid!
Then I helped sister clean out her room, then..... we went to a concert!!!!!
We saw Hyland and Shonlock at a church in Liberty, and the place was packed with middle-schoolers, but we had an awesome time! We also ran into some friends from our old homeschool co-op there, and made friends with some new people!
Hyland was incredible, I've been a fan since I saw them briefly perform in Springfield last fall, and actually knowing their songs [and them being able to play more than 2 songs] made the experience so much better!
At home, we spent quite a bit of time trading around music, then we found out that Manic Drive is going to be in KC this Wednesday!!! We definitely aren't missing that one!!! It'll be our third Manic Drive concert! I'm pretty sure they're my favorite band to see.
So yup, that was my exciting day(:
Tomorrow ought to bring a thunderstorm, job applications, and my missile launchers should finally get delivered...
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment